Save the Date for #GivingTuesday
#GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world on December 3, 2019 and every day.
It was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past seven years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
HCP is proud to once again be a part of this global celebration of giving. Last year, we were able to raise over $268,000 thanks to gifts of all sizes from supporters across the world. This year, we've set a goal of $300,000 and we hope you will help us meet it.
On December 3, your gift will be matched, dollar-for-dollar, up to $150,000! Go here to give.
Other ways you can donate to HCP include:
- Give with a credit card or through direct debit on our secure website: Click here
- Join the Sustainers Circle: Click here
- Donate through PayPal: Click here
- Send a check in the mail: Checks can be made out to Himalayan Cataract Project and be mailed to PO Box 55 Waterbury VT 05676.
- ***Checks are the ideal way to give -- no credit card processing fees!
- Stock Transfer: For more information, please email [email protected]
- Give through a Family Foundation or Donor Advised Fund: For questions, please email [email protected]
- Corporate donations and employee matching gifts: Ask your employer if they have a match program for employee charitable giving.
- Our success depends greatly on generous donations from people like you who care about this life-transforming work.
- To participate in this campaign, donate here.